Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Saturday, August 20, 2005

One more day

The past day and a half has been a blast. Dinner and drinks and hanging out by the pool at the wonderful hotel Lisa, Mike and Connor are staying at. Last night, we went bowling at Rock-n-Bowl. Or as we call it now Drunk-in-bowl. Connor says that name is annoying. We even sat by Michael Keaton at Napoleon House, but didn't even realize it. We were too busy downing Pimm's Cups to notice. And whenever the ever fantastic Gayle and Hank are around, trouble is to be had. Stephanie and Ron are tons of fun as well. Watching Stephanie bowl was a major hightlight, because she is a true southern belle.


Right now I am just chilling at the coffee house, playing a bit online trying to keep cool as it is 5000 degrees out already. Soon, its back to the pool for some coonass treats courtsey of Gayle and Hank, a stop at Pat O's for a 3 gallon hurricane and then to Donna's to ring in my 30th birthday at midnight with Leroy, Craig, and Katja. I am not sure who else is playing tonight....but it will be fun.

Have I mentioned my birthday at all? I don't think I have. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home