Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Speaking of PMS

Seriously. needs. to. stop. I think I need to go see the Dr. This is getting insane. I am ready to throw the phone out the window. I haven't been sleeping well. Tylenol PM will be my friend tonight. For the first time since...um...last wed, I have NOTHING planned tonight. The only thing I need to do is go by Carrie and Adam's old place to get the food they left me....then to bed. Is it sad that I am looking more forward to that than anything right now?? Both roomies are gone, so the place is to myself. Pure joy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definatley see the dr...you dont have to suffer thru PMS...there are things that can help..

Have fun at Satcho Fest. I'll be sitting on my deck with some cold beers, blasting my NOLA cd's reading books set in NOLA, pretending I'm there.

How sad is that?

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pamprin is a godsend. Don't suffer through the PMS. Relax tonight and enjoy the Satchmo Fest. Is the stroll tonight on Frenchman?

Don't forget...tomorrow's White Linen Night.

7:21 AM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

That's right! White Linen too!! the stroll is on Frenchman.

Cool.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home