Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Well Lookie Here

Last night, Adam, Carrie, and I stalked...I mean hung out at the movie set. Starring in the movie? Of course Sarah Jessica Parker, here is her ass:
The ever-oh-so-beautiful, my lovah, Matthew:
Terry Bradshaw, who was VERY sweet. And Cathy Bates. Or is Kathy? Anyway.

One more of Matt. ;)
After hanging out there, I went and hung out with the boy. We went to Shiloh for a drink, then to one other place on Magazine. *sigh* he is very sweet.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did I miss? Who's this boy??? :)

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What movie were they filming?

9:24 AM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

Failure to Launch is the name of the movie.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home