Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Cold Front

I think I am just a big old baby when it comes to cold weather now. You think I would be used to it after living in Montana for 14 years and in Washington for 7. But I love the warmth and the humidity. It is 43 outside right now...well it may have warmed up, but earlier this morning? It was 43. Not sure how cold it actually got to be...but I was freezing this morning. The cold shower was the worst.thing.ever. Only 4 more days until the gas gets turned back on at my house. Only 4 more days until I can have a hot shower. I was fine in my bed last night, since we don't have heat either. I had a comforter, several blankets, sweats and the kitty to keep me warm, but damn. I think we may have to go get a small space heater tonight. We have guests coming to stay tonight until Monday. They are cool with no hot water, but I don't want them to freeze to death!!! Oh and to top off all this fun?? My throat started getting scratchy last night. This morning its still there. I loaded up on vitamins...and am starting to get that I am so sleepy can barely keep my eyes open or lift my limbs feeling. Real excited about having another cold. I did finally manage to get a TON of cleaning done this week though. I did laundy, put all that away. Scrubbed the bathroom, rearranged my bedroom and got rid of a ton of clutter. And by rid of I mean I hid it better, moved my books in the library so I can access them better. I still have a few things left to do. I have all the storage bins to put up in the attic....the ones that had been previously in the basement and are all empty and scrubbed cleaned, and I have some of the items that had been in the basement that need to be cleaned and found a home.
But...that's for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home