Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Time Flies

Time does not always fly when your having fun but when your in the midst of a catastrophe. I don't remember where Sept or Oct went. They just blew right past me while I was in a daze. I am having a hard time believing that in a little over a week it will be Thanksgiving. Next thing I will know it will be Christmas. That is insane to me right now. My roomie and I were talking a bit about getting a Christmas tree for the house this year. I would love a new one, but well I don't know how many will be down here this year. It also may not be a good idea with the infestation of "coffin flies". These nasty little gnat like creatures have taken over the city...they are everywhere and sooooo hard to get rid of. My poor Liza has to fight to get to her food. Actually I have stopped giving her so much, trying to estimate how much she eats each time, and washing her bowl out every time I get her some new food. Of course she is now waking me up at 3 in the morning because she is hungry and her bowl is empty. Yesterday when I got home there must have been like 50 of these flies on the 10 pieces of food she didn't eat.

But I will deal with the flies...cuz I am home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home