Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Sunday, December 18, 2005


Tributes continue......

Brian O'Neill 1955-2005

In a sad selfish way on Friday I was kinda upset that I never got a picture with Brian. He was the only memember of Bonerama I didn't have one with. Until Lisa called and reminded me about the picture we took with him at the ball this past Mardi Gras. Brian came and looked for us moments after Bonerama played and right before the parade rolled. I also remember that night telling him what a fun tie it was and Missy said "You can have it!!" She wasn't overly fond of the tie. But she said it with a big grin and a look of love. The last time I saw Brian was on Thanksgiving night. The Bonerama gig at the Maple Leaf....when he left we hugged and I said what I always say to him "I'll see you when I see you" and he said "Soon" I don't know when that "soon" will be now....and I am having a hard time with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home