Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, December 30, 2005

A Brand New Year

Just like Christmas, I can't believe NYE is tomorrow. Sunday? A whole new year. Brand Spankin New. Sparkly, Clean, and packed full of possiblities. I know I am not alone in saying I am ready to kick 2005's ass on its way out the door. Not that ALL of 2005 sucked ass. Just a few months right towards the end. In fact the whole year was pretty damn good until August 29th. Just think, only 6 more months till hurricane season starts up again. Instead of the "resolutions" I am going to say the things I am going to be looking forward to in the year 2006:
  • I turn 31. Not as scary as 30
  • I get to see Harry Connick Jr. on Broadway in the Pajama Game. Most likely on mom's 50th bday as she wants to go as well.
  • In less than 2 weeks I am going to be flying to Philly. Will see Marisa and Lisa there, and some boy's in a band called Bonerama. Marisa, Lisa and I will then head to NYC to hook up with the rest of the girls for two nights of fun and craziness with Bonerama.
  • A tribute show for Brian O'Neill at Tipitina's
  • The month of Feb packed with Bonerama shows, every Friday night at the Maple Leaf.
  • Mardi Gras. Mardi Fuckin Gras in New Orleans. With all my crazy friends.
  • Helping out the Arabi Wrecking Krewe.
  • Jazz Fest.
  • French Quarter Fest.
  • Satchmo Fest.
  • Hurricane Season
  • Possible trip back to Cali.
  • Possible trip to Montana to see some family.

Those are things I KNOW of. But there is much, much more that I am not even aware of yet. 2006? Will you kick 2005's ass???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring it on! 2006 is looking great already!

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for spelling my name right! And I can't wait to see what drunk AND stupid thing I do in the name of the Bone.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home