Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Music Tonight

Tonight....its going to be a good night. I hope. Tonight there is a gig at House of Blues (HOB) that I was sooooooo excited to find out about, I may have wet myself a little. Its Cowboy Mouth and Bonerama. My two favorite bands. I mean how freakin perfect for me is it that they are playing together??? Okay it would be much much more perfect if several of my friends who also love both bands were here for it. I am still excited...but not as much anymore. Its the first gig Bonerama has played without Brian. (that is of course excluding them playing at his service) Also someone I really wanted to see isn't going to be here. So that makes me sad. And I think HOB sucks ass. However...music is a great pick me up. Especially these bands. Live music is the way to go......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home