Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, December 23, 2005

So.....

My housemate found the trailer park list. She sent it on to me, and well....we aren't on it. Not exactly anyway. There is a S.Claiborne listing...and that could just about be anywhere on S.Claiborne or across the street. I guess we will find out when it happens.

I got almost everything done. I didn't go to get kitty litter because well...I didn't want to go to the store. We have litter at the house, I just thought I would get some more in case the kitty sitter goes nutso's with it. And I am still working on the blanket. And I cleaned the kitchen...the cooked dinner and left the dishes in the sink because I didn't want to stop working on the blanket to unload the dishwasher. Oh well. Now I will sit here at work till its time to leave at 1 to go to the airport. And the phone has rang 2 times in an hour. Its gonna be a long morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home