Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Live Music is good.

I am exhausted. A happy exhausted. I will be crashing hard tonight. After last night? I need to sleep. The show was amazing. There is nothing like seeing your two favorite bands playing to a sold out crowd of very happy, appreciative, crazy New Orleanians. It WAS exactly what I needed. Pretty sure it was what everyone in that room needed. I don't even have the proper words to describe this experience. Some highlights:

  • Beer. Lots of Beer.
  • Bonerama horns playing with Cowboy Mouth
  • Hearing "Bone Up" by Bonerama and "The Avenue" by Cowboy Mouth
  • Fred up in the balcony area
  • Tamborine Lady
  • The Matthew McCoughey look a like on stage oh wait it was just Craig
  • Dancing and singing
  • meeting new Bonerama fans.
  • seeing old Bonerama fans.
  • Bert Cotton and stickers
  • Beer. Lots of Beer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whooo! Fun times again! Wish I could have been there! So how do we get these guys to play together at MG???

Mark you reading this? Fred?

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home