Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Home Again...again.

I got back from Lisa and Scott's yesterday afternoon. Back from the sunny 75-80 degree weather to well...70ish weather here at home...(it was 66 on my drive into work this morning) Not bad. I had a nice time seeing my parents for the first time in a long time. And of course hanging out with Lisa and Scott and a few of their friends. And the animals. All of the animals. Except for Merlin. He is still a little shit. I spent part of Monday night trying to get him to say that. "I am a little shit" but alas...all he would say was his usual repertoire of words, "Hello Merlin" and what not. Buckbeak was adorable whistling the Andy Griffith theme song a lot. Although he lost a few notes here and there. Oscar was sweet to me...even showed me love by shitting on my shoes. Obviously these are her birds.....the love birds, well they are pretty and were usually the first one's I heard in the mornings. All the dogs were loving, Maggie, Tony, Cricket, Grizzly and Bridger. Bridger sat in my lap for about an hour on Christmas eve. He isn't a lap dog but I think he missed me. He is my parents dog, and when I lived with them in Seattle he slept in my room...on the bed. He doesn't get to do that anymore. The cats, well China didn't care for me too much, at least she pretended not to. But Felix was snuggly and I think glad to have someone sharing "his" room. You should have seen my kitty Liza when I got home yesterday with all those scents on my clothes and suitcases....not to mention the blanket Scott's mom made for me. Whoo boy. Speaking of blankets....didn't finish the one for Lisa. And I am never going to ask my dad if things look even again. Cuz they weren't....oh well. Now I am back home....Carrie is in town for a little bit....it was nice to see her last night!!! YAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home