Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, December 22, 2005

There goes the neighborhood??

A few weeks ago, some new people moved in downstairs...a nice family. When talking to the husband he mentioned that he had heard that they were going to put FEMA trailers in the park directly across the street from our house. We were all kinda hoping it was a rumour. Is that wrong? I mean people need somewhere to live. I am worried about parking, worried about safety, just everything in general. And you think they would let the residents of the neighborhood know. Supposedly late last night, Nagin had released a list of 98 sites. I can't find this list. My friend Lisa found a list dated 12/6 and Palmer Park, was indeed on the list. I don't know if it made the final list or not. I am going to come home from Phoenix and find the park covered with white FEMA trailers. It may not be that soon...but still. I don't know how I feel about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home