Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Crazy Time Ahead....

So in case anyone cares...you ain't gonna hear much from me in the next few days. Well, I say that now....but here is the deal. In case you didn't know. Its Mardi Gras time. Today is my last night of chilling at home for a week, and I ain't complain'. Tomorrow my friends Lisa and Mike are landing here in the city. Dinner and drinks will be consumed. Thursday, work and then parades, Friday, work then head over to Tulane for the Bonerama gig at the Quad.....then drinks with some more friends coming to town, then to the Maple Leaf for the final fat Friday gig of Bonerama. Saturday, its parades and a Bonerama gig at Harrahs. Lisa (my sister) also arrives....Sunday Bacchus and craziness. Monday, Cowboy Mouth at Howlin Wolf during the day, Orpheus Ball and Parade that night. Tuesday-St. Anne's parade. There are many more things that will be happining that I am not really planning for.

In the meantime at work I have been working in Accounting in the morning. Starting tomorrow my afternoons will be learning purchasing......no phones for me for at least 2 weeks!!! So very cool!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home