Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Anyway.....

So I spent the afternoon talking to the Ft. Worth Police. First calling the non-emergency number. Giving them some information. Then I got a call back from them, and they took more information. She said to expect a call from a detective at some point. I also called a lawyer referral number and waited for them to call me back. When they did? It was the ONLY time I was away from my phone. I of course didn't look at my phone when I was by it again until it was after their closing time. Oh well. I called and left another message today.

Here is a question for ya'll. When you buy a car from a dealership, they ARE the ones that are suppose to take care of transferring the title right? I know that in a private buy, it could be the buyer that has to do that....not the seller. So I am just making sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home