Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Niiiiiiiice

I know most people hate dressing up for work. Here it pretty casual. In fact I wear jeans most every day. I wanted to dress up a bit today since I am on the phones and won't be needing to go into the shop at all. I have on a jean skirt and flip flops, and that is it. No I have a nice shirt on as well. I ran upstairs to Accounting to grab a few things I was working on yesterday, one of ladies up there was on the phone, and she made some comment I didn't really hear. She came down later and told me what she had said, "Giiirrrl you got some shapely legs!! I want your legs!!!" First and only time I will probably ever hear that, so I am gonna love on it for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home