Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, March 13, 2006

So...yeah....


I have been doing some research into the whole lawyer/small claims court/car dealio and I have a headache. I will be doing more of course, want/need to get this taken care of.

A concern, rather a thought that I had today.....wonder if the courts here will have time for something like this? Its a big deal to me of course but to others, its not.

I will be following up on more leads tomorrow. Looks like I will be on the phones in the morning. My hope is to be able to go talk to a lawyer on Friday, it sucks ass that I most likely will have to take time off work to go and do this. Lost wages for me!! WHEE!!!

Anyone want to buy a car? ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a title?

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Free Legal Information on:

FEMA, Insurance Coverage, Voting Rights, Workers
Rights, Successions, Mortgages, Family Law,
Immigration, Small Business Law, Criminal Law, Credit,
Bankruptcy & More...

Katrina Know Your Rights &
Free Notary Services
Saturday March 25, 2006
9:30 am - 1 pm
Loyola University New Orleans Law School
526 Pine Street
New Orleans, LA


For more information call
Ramona Fernandez 861-5592

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home