Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Tivo Heaven

We got it to work!! Finally!! After having the darn thing for just about 3 months, we got it to finally work with our wireless. That meant that I didn't have to stay up to watch one of my boyfriends, Matthew on Conan last night, and that when I get home from work? I can watch his yumminess. Tomorrow the movie that he is in, Failure to Launch, is released, a lot of it was filmed here in NOLA, in fact they finished up like 3 weeks before "the thing" I can't wait to see it.

I am so frustrated right now. I joined this ediets thingy and they started sending me some vitamins. I am no longer really following this diet. Okay I am not at all. I can't find a way to discontinue the service, and they are charging me $74 for the vitamins!!! I don't want them anymore, and I can't find anyway to stop the services!!! that is a lot of damn money for me right now. I didn't even authorize for them to send me vitamins!! UGH. Off to go and look some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home