Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, March 27, 2006

Soooooooo much fun

I am at home today. Allergies and some nasty ass cramps. That and I had a little bit toooo much fun this weekend. No not too much alchol but there was some of that consumed (I didn't have as much as some people *coughannettecough*) Friday night it was the Bonerama gig at the Maple Leaf that included a "photo shoot". It was a fun fun fun night, the crowd was definetly heavy on the George Porter Jr. fans, and that is cool....they got to enjoy the Bone as well. After getting home close to 4:30 ish.....I finally fell asleep around 5.....up for 23 hours. Woke up at 8 then dozed off and on until 11. Got up lounged around and read and played computer games. So thrilling. Later Kristin and I went and saw the Rebirth documentry premier. The story and the history is very interesting....however the editing and over all production was shoddy. I wouldn't waste my time seeing it unless you really wanted to know more about Rebirth Brass Band, and yet it doesn't go into a whole lot beyond the beginning of the band, and the departure of Kermit. What about all the new members??? It could have been a lot lot LOT better. I then went and hung out with some friends that ended in me getting home at 4 PM yesterday afternoon. Time to rest for a bit, take a quick shower and head out to Palm Court where Leroy and Craig were playing. Uncle Lionel came in and quickly hammed it up.....he now calls me "Sexy" He is a cute harmless dirty old man. I :heart: him!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's becuase you are one sexy beotch!

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home