Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sucked In

Yesterday when I got home from work, I was flipping thru an old People magazine (it was the Oscar wrap up one....but the newest one the grocery store had, we are that behind) and I noticed an ad for the new season of "The Surreal Life" I thought to myself "I HAVE to watch this season" and then realized that it had started the 19th. Well, duh like it won't be 50 thousand more times.....I did set up the ole Tivo to catch it, and as it happens? They aired the first eppie again last night. Now why did I have to watch it so bad? Cuz FREAKIN C.C. deVille is on it this season!!! You know...the guitarist from Poison??? My obsession band in Jr. High and High School.....I loooooooved hair bands then. They also have on Tawny Katen (sp) you know....the chick that rolled around on cars in the Whitesnake videos, Sherman Helmsley aka George Jefferson, the lead singer for Smash Mouth, some 22 year old Playboy bunny, and Alexis Arquette!!! Alexis is the transgender Arquette!!! Then they brought in, Florence Henderson, you know....Mrs. Brady!!! She isn't staying in the house...but there everyday for to be the "therapist to the group. The 2nd day there the guests had to choose a "hunk" to also stay with them...the hunks consisted of former reality stars, some dude from Survior, someone from Real World, the dude that slept with Paula Abdul and some others.....it looks like it is gonna be interesting. C.C. had come STRAIGHT from rehab to the house, Tawny is also sober as is the lead singer for Smash Mouth......and the others? They were throwin back the cocktails....I love trash TV. It ROCKS!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn you. I swore I would not watch this train wreck and now you have me checking to see when it airs again....

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you didn't call me??!! That's okay, I watched it on Friday and again tonight, my DVR had a hard time picking it up as a new episode because they run it so often!!! Oh-I guess I didn't call you either. Lisa L.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home