Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Rant and a Rave

Rave for the day: I don't remember if I have mentioned this here, but even if I did it is SOOOO worth mentioning again. Arabi Wrecking Krewe had a good Mardi Gras. How good you ask? Well, Extreme Home Makeovers was in town. They were working on, I believe a church. They also contacted the Krewe and filmed a little bit of them/us!! Okay I wasn't there. I could have been there. I could have met Ty. I didn't go for several reasons. I know they didn't want a shitload of people there. What I didn't realize is that several of the key people DID want me there. Oh well. I also had to hang out at the house that day for Lisa and Hank to come and pick up a portion of their beads for their ride in Orpheus. I know I could have arranged to have them pick them up earlier and all that good stuff, but like I said, I didn't want to be in the way if I really wasn't suppose to be there. The eppie should air in the first weeks of April. When I find out the exact date, I will let everyone know. Also with the show and Gibson Guitars, there was a presentation at Howlin Wolf the night of the taping (I again missed it, was at Bacchus and Endymion doh!) The presentation was for $50,000 to the Krewe to continue on our work and of 40 insturments for musicians here that have lost theirs in "the thing" WHOO HOO!!! There are pictures up from the presentation and work on the house (yes there are pics of Ty)

Rant for the day: My mail is being returned as undeliverable to various places. I had placed an order with Amazon. I got an email today saying it was returned to them, as my address is undeliverable. Interesting. Since I RECEIVED MAIL YESTERDAY!!!! I have received items from Amazon at the house since "the thing" no problem. They have either left the items or left the little note saying come and pick it up. Which I have. Its not only packages. They have returned a W-2 and check stubs from my temp service. After I got the call from the temp service saying they were returned? I went home and guess what was waiting in the mail slot??? Some check stubs from the temp service. Its like the carrier just doesn't want to deliver on some days or something. Or someone within the post office is royally screwing up. I have called and talked to someone several times, in fact she has called me back. Trying to figure this out. In the meantime, things I have been waiting for for months? Most likely returned as undeliverable. This is so aggravating. I need to go down and complain at my post office. I can't do that until Saturday however since my damn car is no good!! They have shortened hours so I can't go during the week when I get home. Stupid.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I beleive its a rerun this week and next week...Im tired of this, just show the new eppies for a few weeks in a row already!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home