Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Its all fun and games....

Till someone throws beer on you. Don't worry, its now a war. I will get you back, you know who you are. If I could have run faster and around tables I wouldn't have gotten the beer on me.....

Speaking of fun and games, I am finally, hopefully making SOME progress on the car. I finally found a lawyer who is going to do some research and help for me on getting me the title. Hopefully I will get to drive my car around before hurricane season.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or drive it OUT of town if you need to evacuate! Good luck with that, I hope you FINALLY make some progress!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to ask how that's going...glad you've got help- thats great!
-kk

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home