Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Oh the HORRORS!!!

Normally every Tuesday a rep comes in, bearing the yumminess of Krispy Kreme. Lately? For like the past 2 weeks, he hasn't come in. That in itself is a horror. Today, someone comes upstairs and says "donuts downstairs" I am thinking that its the Krispy Kremes and that life is returning to normal. However....its from some other donut shop. I sighed and took one anyway, knowing it wasn't going to be anywhere as good. I was right. A little while ago??? A box from Krispy Kreme appeared. I am trying to be good here people. That box is just sitting there, tempting me. I haven't had one yet. Maybe if I wait long enough to go get one....they will be gone, but its been two weeks since I have had a Krispy Kreme, I shouldn't deny myself the splendor that is in that box should I??? Miss Zoot would be ashamed of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home