Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Political Frenzy

So NOLA is looking for a new mayor. Or re-elect the current one. Have you heard about that? Elections are on April 22nd. A SATURDAY. I will have to get my butt up early to go vote before I head out to French Quarter Fest. At least they finally seem to chosen a polling place for my precinct, it had changed several times.

I am sooo tired of all the phone calls to my cell phone though. In past 3 days I must have had like 20 phone calls from surveyors, the canidates "themselves" (hello auto-recording) and others......I wish I had a land line right now just for this purpose. I mean was it really necessary for Mitch Landrieau (sp) to call 4 times last night????? I don't think so. Maybe he has a crush on me or something. At least his recording does. If I vote for him do you think I will get flowers?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe dinner! ;)

That election is CRAZEEEEEE! I cant wait to see the outcome though. Its prettty interesting and I honestly have no idea who I would be supporting if I lived there.....I just hope the person who really wants to help NOLA and CAN and has ideas that will work is the winner. And I dont know if that person is even on the ballot!LOL!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home