Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, April 17, 2006

Where has the time gone??

I have been so busy all weekend and now here at work. That is a good thing. Just some highlights while I have about 2 mins. Bullet style. Yeah baby.

  • Molly's on Thursday was soooo much fun listenin to the Stompers and drinkin and dancin
  • Megan and I have made it a rule that if you are working on a house for Arabi Wrecking Krewe, don't come hung over. See the first bullet point.
  • Working on Drea's house on Friday, she is so much fun. It was a girl's day as Andy was there for only a little bit.
  • Bonerama at French Quarter Tips later that night.
  • More work on Saturday for Arabi Wrecking Krewe.
  • A packed d.b.a for John Boutte's set where Leroy was also playing
  • a yummy brunch at the house yesterday.
  • a even yummier dinner at some friend's house last night.
  • getting to finally see Lucien and Mark Braud last night for the first time since the thing. I got big hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home