Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Vote for Taylor Hicks!!

Have you voted today?? I have gotten through twice....thats it. I tried for a solid hour.

I just got back from NYC....we had a great time....saw Harry Connick Jr. on Broadway in The Pajama Game....it was a great show with the exception of stupid audience members. Oh well. Harry is a proud owner of an Arabi Wrecking Krewe button however. ;) It was a fun trip and we walked 3 gazillion miles.

I won't be able to blog as much. Work has blocked all blogging sites now. I can kinda understand that...but when you answer the phones and that is all??? It is sooooo freakin boring up there. I go crazy just being up there an hour a day covering breaks!! Oh well. So be it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home