Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, May 26, 2006

Six Degrees of Seperation from Taylor Hicks

I was sitting there nibbling on a sandwich at a retirement luncheon for one of the guys in the shop. I was sitting with a few guys, one kinda being my supervisor and he says "That kid that one American Idol? Mr. X knows him. (Mr. X being one of the guys that works in Birmingham) I guess Taylor sent him and email asking him to vote for him when he got on American Idol" My response? "How do I get on Mr. X's good side. I love me some Taylor"

I am spending a quiet evening at home right now trying to get rid of a raging headache. Been with me all day. I need some energy tonight as I will be at the Maple Leaf in a few hours selling merch for PBS. Tomorrow is a long day with Arabi Wrecking Krewe, where there are rumours to be a jam session at lunch. I swear the rule was though that "we eat, we're done" or something to that effect. ;) Its going to be a long hot sweaty day. Doncha wanna come and help??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I do! I really do want to come help! Fly me down for the weekend?

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too!
I can wreck like a champ! (I think!)
-kristy

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home