Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

50 Book Challenge

A couple friends and I are doing this challenge. We did it last year, in which we tried to read 50 books. A few of us, including power reader Lisa read more. I read 58 books last year. So this year a few of us decided to add 10 books to our total last year (if we were over 50) some decided to just stay at 50. I figured I better start listing the books here as well. My goal is 68. Here is my list so far:

  1. Million Little Pieces by James Frey
  2. 50 Harbor Street Debbie Macomber
  3. Princess Bride by William Goldman
  4. My Friend Leonard by James Frey
  5. Solitaire by Norma Beishir
  6. 1 Dead in Attic by Chris Rose
  7. Teacher Man by Frank McCourt
  8. Sushi for Beginners by Marian Keyes
  9. One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
  10. Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich
  11. Restoration by John Ed Bradley
  12. Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich
  13. Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
  14. Four to Score by Janet Evanovich
  15. Cheet by Anna Davis
  16. Without You by Anthony Rapp
  17. Ten Little Indians by Sherman Alexie
  18. The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks
  19. High Five by Janet Evanovich
  20. Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot
  21. Boy Meets Girl by Meg Cabot
  22. Hot Six by Janet Evanovich
  23. A Love Divine by Alexandra Ripley
  24. Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot
  25. Fox Evil by Minette Walters
  26. Last Chance Saloon by Marion Keyes
  27. Dirty Girls Social Club by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez
  28. Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster
  29. Seven Up by Janet Evanovich
  30. A Wedding in December by Anita Shreve
  31. Kill the Messanger by Tami Hoag
  32. Smashed by Koren Zailckas
  33. The Neon Rain by James Lee Burke
  34. Night by Elie Wiesel
  35. Chore Whore by Heather H Howard
  36. Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  37. Miracle Life of Edgar Mint by Brady Udall
  38. Digital Fortress by Dan Brown
  39. 4th of July by James Patterson
  40. Where the Heart is by Billie Letts
  41. Blue Smoke by Nora Roberts

and that is it so far. obviously my taste in books is quite wide. I am reading a history book right now....I may just make it to 68!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home