Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, July 10, 2006

Soon

I am sitting here at work....getting ready to make a round of calls. See its not so easy here to just say "I am going to the Dr." #1 because the doctor I had just started seeing last year (like a week before the thing) is no longer practicing here. #2 that means I need to find a doctor taking new patients that takes my insurance and is close to a bus line. #3 there is NO urgent care here...no clinics you can just go into without having to make an appt. #4 the ER wait time is anywhere from 8 hours to 12 hours because of this. So hence my not have gone yet. I am at work because obviously resting for the past 2-1/2 days has done nothing....I was going out of my mind with boredom...can't really read cuz it hurts to hold the book up. I needed a change of scenery. That and the sick time here at work hasn't kicked in yet. I need to get some $$!! So I am either going to get a Dr. appt for today or I will be sitting at the ER all night. Just can't WAIT.

Kristy, I have to sleep on the couch. The futon in my room causes more pain than I can bear if I sleep on it...so the couch isn't the problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home