Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Pain

Hurt my back yesterday. Don't know really how. Just know I can barely walk. I think its because I finally got to relax. I had a great weekend....alot of fun on the 4th....went to a party at an condo in the quarter.....rooftop party! We were all actually quite good......so relaxation apparently is a bad thing. Pain Pills been popped. So now it doesn't hurt when I take a breath. Nor when I laugh. Which last night? I couldn't stop even though it hurt like hell. Now apparently I am suppose to rest to make it feel better...um isn't that how this happened??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rest is NEVER good for you!


Feel better!

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home