Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Pain in the.....

I am still in pain. It has been since Wed. I can barely walk still....in fact I think it has gotten worse the past 2 days. I haven't slept in my bed for 3 nights....when getting out of my bed it hurts worse. So I attempt to sleep on the couch. Its not getting better. I have done the heat/cold tricks...I have taken Back Aid medicine, tylenol, tylenol pM, Aleve, advil, viadican (however you spell it), Icy/hot patches....still work....constant cramps in my lower back....now there is pain up and down my spine and in my hips. Gonna bite the bullet and go the the ER today.....whenever Carrie wakes up I think.....wish me luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home