Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Bonerama Gig at Maple Leaf 7-21-07

The following pics were done by either Kristen or Adam...I gave them my camera and said had fun. I also told Adam if he dropped the camera? I would kill him. It was a pretty amazing gig. Alas I did not take the camera last night when the guys played at the French Quarter Tips for an engagement party. That was interesting crowd. They really didn't get into the music that much, save for one guy who decided at one point to do a mini strip tease...



It was a hot and sweaty night on stage.
Playing with different settings on the camera
More sweaty-ness of the boys
Mark and Steve
I think Mark usually enjoys Adam!! Who doesn't???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home