Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

When it Rains it Pours

Do you ever have some weeks/weekends where you have absolutely nothing planned and you tend to think to yourself “I have no life??” After I hurt my back I made no plans for several weeks. This weekend when talking to my mom she asked, “your not doing anything this weekend??” After I talked her out of her shock….I did end up hanging out with some friends on Saturday. That was it. I didn’t realize how crazy my week was until…last night. Last night we had a press conference (which pretty sure no press showed up for, because who really cares about rebuilding New Orleans) for Acorn and Arabi Wrecking Krewe and the work we will be doing together. A good time was had by all. I was reminded by Megan and Andy that tonight was the Thank You party for the Wed. in the Square Volunteers. Tomorrow night a bunch of the AWK peeps are going to meet up at Vaughn’s. Friday night will be Bonerama fun at the Leaf, Saturday will be wrecking of course. I think I will lie in my bed all day Sunday. Damn…no I can’t do that…the Tivo is in the living room. I need to catch up on all Newsradio. It’s back on tv!! Nick at Nite!! Guess its sofa city for me!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, even when you have no plans...you really do.
I still can't believe all that you've done with a hurt back! You're a super woman! I'm glad you got some rest though.
-kristy

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home