Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Few Random Ponderings

  • Just FYI Pondering is my word for the week. I can't seem to stop saying it.
  • This morning my back is hurting just as bad as it was on Saturday and Sunday and Monday. I am guessing it is because I actually used it last night. No not for wild sex. But for really exciting stuff like cleaning the kitty boxes. Emptying the garbage. Unloading and loading the dishwasher. I know the excitment is overwhelming. Maybe its because the shot they gave me on Monday is wearing off? Maybe its because I was on the world's bumpiest bus this morning. I don't know....but the pain meds had better kick in soon.
  • Speaking of pain meds yesterday morning I was flying high. Seriously. I could totally understand how people could get addicted to them. It got me to pondering (see there it is again) how come yesterday morning was the only time I had that feeling. I finally realized that I took the pain meds at the same time I took my vitamins. Last Friday I took some Back-Aid medicine at the same time I took the vitamins and experienced the same feeling of flying. Apparently my vitamins are not to be mixed with anything else. Today no vitamins....and I am totally grounded.
  • How stalkerish would it seem if I try to contact Brad Pitt's people? Seriously? He is coming to NOLA to film a movie with Cate Blanchett. This fall. I really think he needs to come to the Maple Leaf for a Bonerama gig. He should even bring Angelina. If he doesn't want to do that maybe he would strap on a toolbelt and come help with AWK. Just a toolbelt. He doesn't have to wear anything else. Or really even work that much. Just stand there and look pretty.
  • Did the woman sitting in front of me on the bus think she was being poisoned or burned with aid this morning? The AC on the bus was dripping condensation. The seats across the aisle from her were all wet....the lady in front of me kept jerking each time a drop hit her. She kept scooting further and further to the edge of her seat that I thought she was gonna end up sitting in the aisle. As the bus filled up with people she had to move back in towards the drops. She kept contorting her body into these weird positions to try to avoid the drop of water. It was actually quite amusing. Took my mind off the pain a bit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad Pitt in a tool belt? Maybe he would offer to help raise some money for AWK by making people pay to see him in said tool belt. I'd pay.

And so what if its stalkerish. When has that ever stopped you.

Brad and the Bones. Holy shit, I would die a happy woman.

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sign me up for brad and the bones! hell, I'd sell my car to go see that! :) -kristy

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home