Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, July 14, 2006

Like a proud little mama

So I am hanging out here at work, waiting for the phone to ring. I have wwoz.org playing. I am enjoying a little Ingrid Lucia. I love hearing people I know on the radio. That song ends and the dj says "that was the lovely vocals of Ingrid Lucia. Where else can you go from Ingrid to this only on wwoz?" and as he got to the "to this" I know who was up next. Call it my bone radar or something. Maybe he decided one song featuring Mark Mullins wasn't enough. Sure enough. Bonerama is playing RIGHT now as I type on 'oz. They are up in VA tonight at State Theatre then in PA for the weekend. Then finally!! they will be back here playing. Next Friday at the Maple Leaf. They must have decided to kick off my birthday month right. Okay so its exactly a month from then to my birthday, I already told Mullins that was to be my birthday party. What did they go ahead and do? Add another gig the Friday for my birthday. I know its for me. Can't tell me otherwise. Grace Perrine (Matt's mom) has her birthday on the 14th. We decided that gig was the birthday party for the both of us!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, its for MY birthday. except I won't be there. oops.

:P
-k

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home