Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Happy 1 Month till My Birthday.....

wait am i the only one who celebrates that? well then good. its been 23 hours since the alarm went off on Friday AM....got home about 20 mins or so ago . Mcdonalds breakfast consumed...yes...breakfast. I am supposed to wreck in 3 hours. not getting up to wreck...but there at the site....wrecking. i don't think that is gonna quite happenin just at 8 for me. What kept me awake this long you ask? Just a band called Bonerama......their wives/girlfriends know how to take care of the merch girl. it was a fun and interesting night and a very good way to kick off the birthday month that is for sure. More fun tomorrow night.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home