Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Good News

We have a new housemate! She will be moving in come Sept. It is someone I already know, and I had introduced her to Kristen last week. She came by the house and loved it! So the huge dreaded search does not have to happen. Of course she will be bringing a kitty with her, we will remain a 3 kitty household.

In other news, there are a few possible storms churning out in the Gulf. We will know in most likely by tomorrow if one will become the 3rd named Tropical Depression of the season. Thankfully we have been getting rain everyday for something like the past two weeks. Yesterday I made home right before a downpour started. I am always anxiously awaiting our power to go out during each storm. Luckily it has only happened once this summer. I am also quite proud of myself for finally remembering to bring an umbrella with me to work. For someone who rides the bus, this should be a necessity. Last week however I was convinced that I would have to have tattooed on my forehead “Don’t forget your umbrella dumb ass” I don’t think I would have started any huge fashion trends that way.

Speaking of fashion trends…I was quite happy to see Miss USA didn’t change up Kayne’s (from Project Runway) dress that much at all in the Miss Universe pagent. I really loved that dress! I was really routing for Miss Japan, and was bummed when Miss Puerto Rico won. Which brings me to a question, I thought Puerto Rico was part of the United States….am I wrong? I guess they are only part of the United States when its convientient. I don’t know. Miss Japan got robbed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home