Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, September 18, 2006

Couch potato

The new TV season is upon us. Here are the shows I am most looking forward too or have seen.

  • Celebrity Duets. Have seen one eppie, kinda like it. Who knew Xena Warrior Princess could sing?? (okay I did know that)
  • Til Death. Not likin it so much. But I will try it at least one more week
  • Studio 60. I am so freakin excited for this. Matthew Perry AND Bradley Whitford?? I think I may have died and gone to TV heaven.
  • The Class. Could be good.
  • How I met your Mother. I believe this is also new for tonight.
  • The Megan Mullally show. I forgot to set the Tivo up for this...it started today. I remember to do it today at some point but not sure if I made it in enough time.
  • Lost.

There are more. I know I set the Tivo up for more. Oh like that one...20 good years or whatever its called....wanna see that one. Tonight will be TV viewing pleasure!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dropping in to say "Hey".
Still alive and kickin up here south of Memphis yet 5 hours North of NOLA.
Had I been in town we would have been all up at the Movie Openings Red Carpet.
Your Friend.
Adam

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home