Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, September 15, 2006

Taboo?

I did not realize that this was coming up until Zoot posted about it today. Off of the Google list of past Challenges I have read 8. Not so great. For one reason or another I just haven't read a lot of them. Most likely they haven't held my interest. Maybe they should however. I need to give alot of these books another chance. Re-read the ones that I have already read. There are alot of classics on there.....I have read some of them in High School....in my English Class. I loved them then...I bet I will understand and love them more now. Maybe next year instead of a 50 book challenge I will challenge myself to read 20 "banned" books or something. Or include 20 of them into my reading next year. Seriously...Judy Blume is a challenged author? That I don't get.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I was shocked to see the list of banned/challenged books. I have read most of them in HS and college and even afterwards. I had no idea some of them were on the list!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home