Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Issues

Going bullet style for this one.
  • Finally got a hold of the lawyer helping me on my car. You know the one that I bought 11 months ago and still don't have the freakin title too? That now sits in the driveway dead as a doornail? yeah that one...the dealership is not cooperating with the lawyers. Not sure of the full details, something about an innappropriate correspandence from them. They are now trying to obtain the title from the registry office themselves. Which may not matter because the car does not run.
  • My laptop died. Kicked the bucket. Failed to boot windows. It may still be under warranty....my dad couldn't remember if he had purchased a 2 year warranty or not. Dell can not seem to answer the simple question of is it under warranty or not. They also do not seem to understand that the laptop was a gift and I don't know all the answers to the 50 million questions they are asking. I found some tests online that I can run that may or may not help. When I finally get to talk to a service tech that is
  • For the 3rd day in a row? My normal bus has failed to show up. Making me anywhere from 15-30 minutes late for work, when a bus finally does show. According to the bus driver it is because they don't have enough busses. Yeah? Well then how come there were TWO Tulane busses just sitting there this morning?? In the over half hour I was waiting? I counted 4 Tulane busses. The St. Charles is suppose to run every 15 mins. That isn't happening. They say they have enough drivers....I don't know though. Gets me pissy about the car issues even more. Because then I wouldn't have to deal with this.
  • Work is boring me. They need to give me more stuff to do. I get all my work done in about 2 hours. That is spread out throughout the day. boooooorrrrrriiiiiinnnnnggg.

I wish it was PMS talking...but its not. I know things could be a hell of a lot worse. But damn. One day things will actually go right. One day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Have someone tow the car over to where all the flooded out cars are and let the city take it away.

2. Talk to someone who knows computers..have them take a look at it for you. I hope you dont lose everything. Thats happend to Jimmy THREE times with his dell. He now has an external harddrive to back up his music and pictures.

3. Start looking for a new job. Start sending out resumes.

4. Just blame Mullins for everything.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home