Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Secret to Sleeping

I finally for the first time in about 3 weeks slept the whole night through! I feel like a brand new person. Okay, I am still tired but hey. I slept. I am convinced it is because I got a healthy dose of Matthew Perry and Bradley Whitford last night. That show was way better then I was expecting! However, I will make sure to try the drinking a couple glasses of wine later this week to find out if it helps me sleep better. I wasn't even that cranky when the bus didn't show up on time. 2nd morning in a row that it has shown up 30 minutes late. Oh well. So be it. There are way worse things that could happen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats because there was a midget on your bus....

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home