Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Why Mark Mullins will one day rule the world-Part 4

It has been awhile since I did one of these (Feb to be exact.) So on with the show.

  • For the Plantium Card Membership
  • Helter Skelter. It does rock.
  • For actually one day perhaps answering the one serious question I had about Mardi Gras. Just sayin.
  • For the undying faith in the Saints
  • Not laughing too much at my questions earlier this spring about that thing. you know. do you have that number by the way?
  • Lending me that DVD.
  • For once keeping your gig page updated. ;) (kinda) (sorta) (will be this afternoon-ish)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats because there was a midget on the bus

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooops wrong entry. I need to pay attention to what Im doing!

10:23 AM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

i.can't.stop.laughing.

I have another story about that...kinda funny but for a later time and place.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well midgets and mullins go together anyway so its kind of fitting

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stace-it's funny you should post this today--because there was a kid in my class wearing a very appropriate tshirt-- I took a pic of it with my phone. I'll email it to you, and perhaps add it to the next time this topic appears! ha ha

Annnnnyway--- If MM gets to Rule the world, can I at least get a small island nation somewhere. or just california. I'll take that. :P
-kristy

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home