Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, November 17, 2006

Big Going Ons.....

There are three things to post about today. 2 are HUUUUUGE. One is eh. I just can't contain my excitement....today is going to be looooong ass day. Even worse? Tomorrow. The waiting for the fun to begin. I have a love/hate relationship with anticipation. This is one of those cases.

  • I have my eye doctor appointment set up for this coming Tuesday. Luckily, the doctor I have seen in the past is still here! YAY! Also he is still within my insurance plan!! I have to pay a deductible. BOOOOO!! :( This appointment? Yeah...I get to pay it in full. Unless it. Or at least $300 of it. That sucks.
  • Tomorrow afternoon....it is one of those football games. Those of you that are into college football know what I mean. This is it. The biggest game of the year for the University of Montana Grizzlies. Okay maybe not THE biggest game (I am hoping that the 1-AA Championship game will be the biggest.) However this is the grude match between the Grizzlies and those pesky Montana State Bobcats. It is the 9th oldest football rivalry in the nation (among small colleges) and the Grizzlies lead the series (of course) We are heading into the 106th meeting of the teams!! The Grizzlies are ranked #2 right now in the nation (1-AA) the Bobcats are ranked #15. The Griz lead the Big Sky Conference 7-0 and the Bobcats are 2nd 6-1. If the Griz win? They take the BSC title and get an automatic bid to the playoffs. If the Cats dare to win, they will both share the BSC title and the Cats get the automatic playoff bid. Its going to be a tough tough game. The Griz have won some really close games this year, this I have a feeling will be the toughest. Lisa (my dear sister who unfortunatley is a a Bobcat by default, but still roots for the Griz RIGHT??) Tell that Bobcat husband of yours that he is going DOOOOWN!!! There are satellite parties happening all over the country so Cat/Griz alum can watch, however? The one here in LA is in Monroe. Yeah...not going to happen for me. I did hear that the game is being broadcast via satellite on ESPN. I was going to stay home and watch it on the computer...or at least listen...but I may have to run to Cooter Browns instead if I can get the coordinates. We will see. GO GRIZ!!
  • Now that I have rambled on about the Football game. It seems almost silly to mention the next big thing. Which is HUGE believe me. I know I have mentioned it, but I feel the need to mention it once again. Tomorrow is the Comedy Relief special on TBS/HBO. (Comedy Relief? Comic Relief?) no matter....the main issue here is they are holding this once again to help benefit New Orleans. Once again...the house band in Vegas are my boys in Bonerama!!!! I can't tell everyone how proud, excited and nervous I am for them. This is a HUGE opprotunity for them. Watch it if you can. Tivo it. Love it. I will be enjoying it from Harrah's here in New Orleans...they will be doing a live feed from here to Vegas...Wayne Brady is hosting. I :heart: Wayne Brady. I am heading down there with a few people who will be slightly more excited and proud if that is at all possible....Mark Mullins' wife and her sister and Matt Perrine's mom. Watch for us. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Text your Bro in law yourself..I ain't getting in the middle. However, next year, Corinne has agreed to make a half bobcat, half griz mascot outfit for our kid!!!!

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home