Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, January 01, 2007

Boned for the New Year

Bonerama played last night...I danced onstage to start the new year. It was a great night. I took this from Zoot's website because I lack the ability to write an actual post. That and I am hungry.

1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?

  • Semi-witnessed a shooting
  • Went to a Broadway show
  • Was on National TV twice
  • Got to be on a NFL football field for one of the most exciting opening games ever
  • Went to a live Bonerama recording.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't do resolutions, I only do goals for the New Year. I guess that is kind of the same, however I feel like resolutions are suppose to happen. Goals I would like to happen. Yes I made one. To live a healthy lifestyle over all.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, but they will this year!

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thankfully not this year.

5. What countries did you visit?
none....working on Brazil and Ascona....someday.

6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
To get laid more. That requires a boy. Would like a boy please.

7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
August 29th, 2006. 2nd lining down the street feeling the joy and hopefulness in the air.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
moving up in the company I work for from reception to admistrative work in a fast manner.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Lack of not getting laid.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes. I hurt my back so bad this summer I couldn't move.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Broadway ticket to see Harry

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Craig Klein, he is doing what he can to get the musicians home.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
The idiots who find that shooting/killing people is the only way to resolve issues.

14. Where did most of your money go?
The Maple Leaf

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to NYC twice last year, visiting my family, finding out I going to be an aunt.

16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
The Saints are Coming. Also Who Dat?

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? 
b) thinner or fatter? 
c) richer or poorer?
Happier/fatter/poorer.(damn maple leaf)

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
boys. no excersising.

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
eating poorly

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With family.

21. Did you fall in love in 2006?
sadly no I did not.

22. How many one-night stands?
sadly none.

23. What was your favorite TV program?
How I Met Your Mother, The Class, Scrubs.

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Yes, skanky whores. Really....no one.

25. What was the best book you read?
I read to many.....seriously. Night was good, the Anderson Cooper one was good...there are too many to list.

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Taylor Hicks.

27. What did you want and get?
ipod

28. What did you want and not get?

running theme here I see....laid

29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Pursit of Happyness

30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
31, hanging out with friends and hearing live music.

31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Having my car issues finally resolved.

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
Casual meets Lazy.

33. What kept you sane?
The Maple Leaf. Aka good music.

34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
George Clooney

35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Katrina Recovery (Or lack thereof) ~Amen to that.

36. Who did you miss?
All my friends that I didn't get to see.

37. Who was the best new person you met?
My friend Jessica who is just as obsessed with New Orleans and the music as I am.

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
I can get through anything I have to no matter what.

39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"Give me a break, give me a break, break me off a piece of the kit kat bar"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the boys/love/laid thing. Seems to be the theme for many of us single ladies in 2007!! haha! Sounds like 2006 was good for you, hope 2007 is even better!
-Janice

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haaaaa, OMG stacey you make me laugh. It's all So true, so true!
-kk

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home