Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Must concentrate to write 7!!

January is my least favorite month. Its the post holiday letdown. Its the long dark days. Its the fact that it takes at least the full month to learn to write 2007. It is the training of the brain that the year has moved on. At least this Saturday is the start of Mardi Gras season. Have I mentioned that on Saturday I get to eat a piece of King Cake. I think I am dreaming of King Cake.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how the holiday season in New Orleans lasts for 3 months, then only takes a short break before FEST season! mmmm king cake!
-kk

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta get me some of that "king cake" ... will there be any left at Jazz Fest?

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta get me some of that "king cake" ... will there be any left by the time Jazz Fest rolls around?

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home