Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Time Keeps on Slipping....

I get so busy at work, the time is just flying by there. I get home and have things to do....or I start goofing off...work on the blanket....and before I know it it is time for bed and then start all over again. I had a great week, got to see Taylor Hicks in concert on Wed. night and he put on a great show. Loved it. I found out later in the week that he played at Howlin Wolf with a bunch of people (Georger Porter Jr and Ivan Neville (who sat in for the encore wed) Russell Batiste and all that crowd) on Saturday of Mardi Gras. We almost went to that....we talked about it but ended up going home and crashing. Oh well. Friday night we took in the Paul Sanchez/Craig Klein gig at Carrollton Station. It was another amazing set. Since they ended early we walked on over to the old haunt and caught Big Sam and the Funky Nation and proceeded to have a grand ole time. I had to practically drag Kristen out around 2:30 (for once it was me doing the dragging) because we had to be up EARLY on Saturday. By early I mean we were hitting the road at 8:00 for Jackson, MS. Good thing Grace was driving! We got there and hung out with the boys till it was time for the parade. Then it was on to George St. Grocery for a big St. Patty's Day party. We made it home this afternoon. It was a beautiful day and fun was had by all. I am going to spend this week getting things organized and cleaned up around the house, cuz this Friday I am getting all 4 wisdom teeth out. Happy happy joy joy. I will also try to put up some pics finally as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home