Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Finally!

For the past month or so I haven’t felt right. You know how you can tell when things aren’t right but you think, “It’s not that bad, I can get through this and figure it out? I don’t need rest? Just need a lot of vitamins’?” I couldn’t seem to kick it. No matter what I did, it just kept creeping up on me. Today I made a self diagnosis. It isn’t that serious, and I am pretty sure treatment will work. It is really hard to say this, but I am 95% sure that I have jazzfestivitis. It is pretty common down here in the Big Easy about this time of year. Some how one person catches it and it just hops from person to person like a wildfire. I have heard that it can hibernate in a few people for almost a year. It tends to get more active right after Mardi Gras, when it unleashes itself on the unsuspecting. I started to feel a bit better after this morning, I sat down with these cubes and started planning out my treatment. It is 3 days on the treatment, 4 days off (very little needed then maybe a small dose or two) then 3 days on again. I hear the best way to really kick the jazzfestivitis in the ass is almost right away on that first day of treatment, to consume something called crawfish bread. Best taken with a can of Miller Lite. This is the most common liquid that is recommended. I think there are a few others, but the choice is pretty limited. I will let you all know how treatment goes in the next few days. I am going to start it on Friday. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, see, I knew the crawfish bread had something to do with it! it has magical powers!! Hope you got your fill this weekend!!
Remember when we went to jazz fest, and we giggled for and hour watching the bones do rock star autograph session?? heee heee fun times.
-kk

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home