Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just Stick a Fork in Me


Getting older really sucks. Three years ago, this would not have been a problem. Maybe it is the fact that I am not getting older, but could be that I know more people now than I did then? I am not sure, but I am in a happy exhausted state right now. You know how you pick up a biography on some celebrity or famous person and they are recalling what happened to them when they were still in the womb like it was yesterday? I don’t remember what I wore yesterday. Do all these people have photographic memories? Or is mine like a sieve? I do recall the following bits of information; they are going to come at you in a bullet style, only because that is as much as my brain can handle at this time. I really do love this time of year.

French Quarter Fest was an amazing time of music and friends. Of course of drink.
Favorite set on Friday was John Boutte, Paul Sanchez and Friends
Favorite set on Saturday was New Orleans Helsinki Connection
Favorite set on Sunday was Bonerama. What I remember, it was such a flurry of activity at the merch table that I couldn’t tell you what songs they played or for how long.
I have some pretty awesome friends.
Hoochie Mama Voodoo Pleasure Lounge is the place to be.
Rain doesn’t stop anyone during FQF
I am excited beyond excited for my friends to arrive in town today!!
Tomorrow is the wedding for two of my dear, dear, dear friends.
Friday is the Bonerama cd release party.

And the number one reason that makes me happy right now?? My sister could potentially go into labor at any time. She is starting in on that last 3 weeks, however with the news yesterday? That little girl may make an early appearance and maybe her mom can take note. HA!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting older also makes you forget things...like you posted the same thing twice. hehe. The date for the arrival of your niece is April 28th. Hope to see you soon. Dammit.
J

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home