Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Music Galore

Last night, Wednesday in the Square. Cowboy Mouth up on stage. I heard the music, it went by in such a blur however I still don’t know if I was really there. I was on one of the Abita Light taps. I killed 4 kegs on my own. It was pour, set on table while the other another is pouring. When I finally got a second to look at my watch? It was 10 after 7. We had 20 minutes left to serve and the line was STILL insane. In all we killed 41 kegs. It was a perfect spring evening here in the Big Easy. It can’t get any better than that!

I just have to make it through the work day today then it is 3 day weekend time for me again, as it is the best festival down here in NOLA. (don’t get me wrong, I have a FANTASTIC time at Jazz Fest) however French Quarter Fest? It is the best. Free music for 3 days straight, about 99.9% local bands, there are a few bands from overseas. No big names thrown in. It is going to be so much fun! I am going to start the day out right starting with the 2nd line.

Red Bull is starting to stack up in my fridge. It has begun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So jealous! I know it'll be amazing music.

Are they selling Red Bull in the new, larger cans down in NOLA yet?

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home