Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, June 21, 2007

It's All Over

Last night was the final Wednesday in the Square concert. It was a fun, but insanely busy night. For the first time in 3 weeks it didn't rain. I guess every one decided to come out for the last one or something. They actually had us start pouring early, and we poured late. I killed six kegs on my own. SIX. That is a whole lot of freakin beer. I started really pouring about 5. For about 2-1/2 hours the only time I turned my tap off was when the keg was out. It was so hot out that we were all sweating up a storm. The end of the night I was a beer soaked, sweaty mess. But we had FUN! We kept singing along to the songs (it was a cover band) and danced around in one spot. Now what am I gonna do with my Wednesdays???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home