Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

No Original Ideas here....

Once again, I totally took this from Miss Zoot's site.

7 Things that I’m Uber-Excited About this Summer

1. First and most important, going to see my niece Aubrey finally. I will be in Phoenix over the 4th of July weekend. Not only am I hoping to get some cuddling time with Aubrey, but my aunt and uncle and 3 of my cousins will also be in town.

2. Just like Zoot, I am giddy with excitement over the release of both a Harry Potter movie and the final book. I am hoping that Amazon doesn't mess up my order...I have it pre-ordered and for overnight delivery. I am sure I will end up reading all day/night to finish it....and then re-read it again.

3. My birthday. It is a national holiday. In my world. Come join me...it's fun here. I am not sure what I will be doing, but I know I am going to have fun!!

4. Satchmo Fest. It is a freakin HOT time of the year to have a festival...but it is usually so much fun, that and a few people will be back in town so it will be even better.

5. Mini Road Trips. My housemates and I have been discussing off and on taking mini road trips, to see cities nearby. I want to experience as much of the area as possible.

6. Music. There is actually quite a few acts that I get to see this summer, in a city that gets really quiet during the summer, I have a pretty good musical schedule worked out. It is going to be fun.

7. Possiblity of moving. Not so much excited as anxious. I don't want to leave my house, but if the new people that buy it (no offers accepted yet) raise the rent, we will have to leave.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I'm excited for the Harry potter book and movie as well! How fun that you will get to visit your neice soon. I look forward to seeing some pics!

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just 2 cousins..Jess is going to Florida with a friend instead. Lisa

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home